This is a spring semester award
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Hospitality Management, Travel & Tourism, and Meetings & Event Planning programs.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Hospitality Management, Travel & Tourism, or Meeting and Event Planning major.
- Successfully completed at least one course in your program with a grade of C or better.
- Currently enrolled at ACC with an overall 3.0 GPA for all college coursework taken within the last three years.
- Include maximum 300 word essay addressing your career goals in the Hospitality field.
- Provide one letter of recommendation from a school official, professor, or advisor who can discuss your academic status, academic achievements, and personal qualities such as maturity, motivation, leadership, commitment, and potential for future success.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Recipient chosen by the Hospitality Management Scholarship Committee.
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA each semester and overall.
- Maintain a minimum grade of C in all Hospitality Management courses during scholarship award.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: November 1st of each year