Purpose: To assist students pursuing a degree in nursing and a career in providing quality health care.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Accepted into and enrolled in the ACC Associate Degree of Nursing program.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA overall.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete the required semester hours in the Nursing curriculum with a 3.0 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books, and nursing program expenses (immunizations, board exams…).
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year