Purpose: To assist students seeking a certificate or degree in International Business at ACC.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Written recommendations from two ACC faculty members.
- Must be pursuing a certificate or degree in International Business.
- Completed a minimum of 12 hours at ACC with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Successfully completed a minimum of 6 hours in International Business courses.
- Targeted essay that describes your goal in International Business, and explains why you want to get a degree in International Business and how it will help you achieve your career goals.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: November 1st