Purpose: To assist ACC students pursuing a career in public service.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in all college work.
- Students may either be pursuing an associate degree from ACC or planning to transfer to a four year college or university.
- Demonstrate involvement in extra-curricular activities (i.e. Student Government, community service, etc.)
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Enroll and complete a minimum of six hours with a 3.0 GPA each semester while on scholarship.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books at ACC.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation)
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year