Purpose: To assist single women of African American descent with dependents pursuing education at ACC that will result in either a certificate, associate degree or transfer coursework to a four year college or university.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA overall.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.0 GPA each semester.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year