Purpose: To assist students interested in Performing Arts project and /or trip participation.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Enrolled and successfully complete Dance or Drama course.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA for all college coursework.
- Financial need as determined by ACC Financial Aid Office
- Letter or recommendation from ACC Dance or Drama instructor.
- Application essay should address your experience in the Dance/Drama Program, past experience in the field and future plans. Please also address why you are taking part in the project, what you expect to gain from it, and how the scholarship can help you participate.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Scholarship may only be used for ACC Performing Arts projects and trips.
- Funds will be not be paid until after June 1st.
To apply, complete the Performing Arts Scholarship application and return it, with all required attachments, to Mary Rincon, Arts & Humanities Department,
Rio Grande Campus,
1212 Rio Grande, Austin, TX 78701
Application Deadline: April 1, 2013