Purpose: To provide assistance to students of Hispanic heritage studying chemistry, physics, mathematics or studying to become a teacher.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Hold a GPA of at least 2.5 in all college work or satisfactory completion in Continuing Education at ACC.
- May be used for majors in chemistry, physics, mathematics, or the ACC Teacher Certification program through Continuing Education.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA or successfully complete the required Continuing Education curriculum.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation) or submit paper application and return it to any
ACC Financial Aid Office.
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year