Purpose: To assist students coming directly out of Round Rock ISD high schools.
Amount: Two $2500 scholarships for tuition, fees, and books
- Minimum high school GPA of 2.0 out of a 4.0 scale or GED. (If GED, student must have attended a Round Rock ISD high school.)
- Community involvement.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office). It is recommended students complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of nine hours with a 2.5 GPA.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Attend a Rotary Club of Round Rock meeting for recognition.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year