Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Emergency Medical Services Professions program.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Must have met requirements to enter Emergency Medical Services Professions (EMSP) program at ACC.
- Must use for the EMSP program at ACC.
- Hold a GPA of at least 2.5 in all college work.
- Enroll in a minimum of six hours per semester of approved EMSP curriculum.
- Enroll in at least one departmental course per semester while on scholarship.
- Financial need as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office.
Terms of Scholarship:
- The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours of approved EMSP curriculum with a 2.5 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books only.
- Re-application necessary each year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year