Purpose: To assist single women and single mothers who have graduated from a Job Corps program.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Hold a GPA of at least 2.5 in all college work or have earned a high school diploma or GED.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA each semester.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books only.
- Scholarship awarded for one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation)
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year