Purpose: To assist students attending ACC.
Amount: $500 for tuition, fees, and books.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA in high school or college or submit a GED.
- One letter of recommendation from a voting member of the Student Government Association (SGA).
- An essay explaining what the SGA does for ACC.
- Voting members of SGA are not eligible.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
- Student must enroll in at least six hours each semester while on scholarship and earn a minimum semester GPA of 2.5.
- Student must attend a minimum of two SGA meetings or events.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: November 1st