Purpose: To provide financial assistance to students enrolling in a health science program at Austin Community College.
Amount: Twenty-five $2000 scholarships.
- Reside in Travis, Williamson or Hays County.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA in all college work.
- Major in a health sciences program.
- US Citizen or legal non-citizen resident.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete the required semester curriculum for the degree plan with a 2.5 GPA.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Priority Deadline: May 1st of each year