To assist students enrolled in the ACC Associate Degree of Nursing program.
- Be accepted into and enrolled in the ACC Associate Degree of Nursing program
- Must have a 3.0 GPA overall
- Must enroll in approved curriculum for the degree plan
- Submit an essay addressing why you have chosen to enter the field of nursing
- Financial need as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online.
Terms of Scholarship:
- The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available
- Successfully complete the required semester hours in the Nursing curriculum with a 3.0 GPA
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year