Purpose: To assist students of Hispanic heritage attending ACC.
Amount: $1000 for tuition, fees, and books
- Reside within the ACC service area.
- Have at least a 2.25 overall GPA or GED equivalency as a first-time, former, or current ACC student.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.25 GPA.
- Attend the TACHE scholarship reception.
- Accept an ACC TACHE mentor.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation) or submit a paper application to any
ACC Financial Aid Office
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year
For more information on the ACC TACHE organization visit