Purpose: To provide recognition and financial assistance to ACC students enrolled in a Business or Social and Behavioral associate degree program.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Completed 18 hours of coursework and maintained a 3.0 GPA.
- Essay of 300 – 500 words should address how education can promote social harmony and enhance race relations.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Enroll and complete a minimum of 9 hours with a 3.0 GPA each semester while on scholarship.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation) or submit a paper application to any ACC Financial Aid Office.
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year