Purpose: To assist ACC students of African descent.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA in all college work.
- Demonstrate involvement in extra-curricular activities.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year