Purpose: To provide assistance to students planning to enter the teaching field.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Minimum 2.75 GPA in all college work. Students coming out of high school or holding a GED must achieve a 2.75 GPA their first semester to maintain the scholarship.
- May only be used by students planning to enter the teaching field through the Austin Community College Associate of Arts in Teaching program.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.75 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year