Purpose: To assist second year students enrolled in the ACC Visual Communication program.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA overall.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
- Must have successfully completed Visual Communication coursework equal to 20 hours toward a degree or 12 hours toward a certificate.
- Demonstrated participation in extracurricular activities in the visual communication field, such as Viscom Creatives Art Club.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA overall while on scholarship.
- Enroll in and complete a minimum of nine hours each semester.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books only.
- May only be used toward a degree or certificate in Visual Communication at ACC.
- Awarded for one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year