Purpose: To assist students pursuing an associate degree in Code Welding at Austin Community College with the purchase of program related tools.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA in all college work.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.0 GPA while on scholarship.
- Scholarship applies to program related tools only.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: May 1st