Purpose: To assist Stephen F. Austin High School graduating seniors who will be attending ACC.
Amount: Scholarship will cover tuition, fees and books for two years (4 fall/spring semesters.)
- Graduation from Stephen F. Austin High School.
- Letter of recommendation from Stephen F. Austin High School teacher or counselor.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Enroll in and complete 12 hours per semester.
- Maintain satisfactory progress (2.0 GPA)
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation) and please submit letter of recommendation to Tara Miller.)
Application Deadline: March 1st