Purpose: To assist students who have received their GED through the ACC Adult Education Program.
Amount: $1000 for tuition, fees and books.
- An applicant near completion of GED testing may apply for a scholarship, but will not be awarded the scholarship until notification of successful GED completion.
- Must present a valid photo ID to confirm eligibility.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.0 GPA.
- Enroll in a one hour College Success Course.
- May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
- Attend a required Peierls Orientation and take the TCOM college entrance exam,
- Recipients must turn in a Progress Report each semester on scholarship and maintain contact with the Student Outreach Specialist on a monthly basis,
To apply, complete all sections of the Peierls Foundation Scholarship Application and return it to the Student Outreach Specialist, Highland Business Center, Room 417.7.
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year