Purpose: To assist female students enrolled in the ACC Electronic and Applied Technologies Program with specialization in Nanoelectronics Manufacturing Technology, Automation Robotics, or Electronics Technician.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Minimum 2.75 GPA in all college work.
- Register in the Electronics and Applied Technologies Program with specialization in Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology, Automation Robotics, or Electronics Technician.
- Financial need (as determined by ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours each semester with a 2.75 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books, and lab kits.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online at www.austincc.edu/foundation. Please contact the Electronics and Applied Technologies program advisor at 223-6404 for further information.
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year