Purpose: To assist students enrolled in ACC Automotive programs.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Must be pursuing an associate of applied science degree or certificate in the Automotive Technology or Automotive Collision Repair program at ACC.
- Successfully passed one semester (12 credit hours) of automotive courses.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA in all college work.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete courses with a 2.5 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation) )
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year