Purpose: To assist students enrolled at ACC who have financial need.
Amount: Five $1000 scholarships for tuition, fees and books.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in all college work.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
- Complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA); information can be obtained in the Financial Aid Office 223-4AID.
Terms of Scholarship:
- May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
- Successfully complete a minimum of nine hours with a 3.0 GPA each semester while on scholarship.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year