Purpose: To assist single women with dependents pursuing education that will result in either an associate of applied science degree or certificate.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA overall.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.0 GPA each semester.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online. (www.austincc.edu/foundation)
Application Deadline: November 1st