Purpose: To assist students majoring in Chemistry, Pre-Pharmacy, Pre-Engineering, or Allied Health at ACC.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Written recommendation from one ACC faculty member.
- Chemistry, Pre-Pharmacy, Pre-Engineering, or Allied Health major.
- Completed a minimum of 12 hours at ACC with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation) or submit paper application and return it to any
ACC Financial Aid Office.
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year