Purpose: To assist students attending ACC.
Amount: The number of award and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Based on applicant’s academic achievement, community involvement, personal statement, leadership, and financial situation.
- Reside within the ACC taxing district.
- United States Citizen.
- Have at least a 2.25 GPA or GED equivalency as a first-time, former, or current ACC student.
- Preference is given to first time college students.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of nine hours with a 2.25 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
All information regarding your financial situation must be fully completed on the application.
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year