Purpose: To assist Crockett High School graduating seniors who will be attending ACC.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Graduation from Crockett High School.
- Enrollment in ACC within one year following graduation.
- Selection criteria include academic achievement, responsibility in extra-curricular organizations, and appreciation of role in society-active citizenship.
- One page statement of what your future plans are and why you would like or need this financial assistance.
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers, employers, community leaders, and or counselors who can attest to your school and community involvement.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Maintain satisfactory progress.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year