Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Building Construction Technology program.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Building Construction Technology major at ACC.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA in all college work.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation)
Application Deadline: November 1st