Purpose: To assist students enrolled at ACC registered in a certificate or associate degree program in Financial Management or high tech.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Must be in good scholastic standing.
- Registered in a certificate or associate degree program in Financial Management or a high tech program at ACC.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year
Visit the Merrill Lynch website at www.ml.com