This is a one semester, summer award.
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Electronic and Applied Technologies Program with specialization in Nanoelectronics Manufacturing Technology, Automation Robotics, or Electronics Technician in the summer semester.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA in all college work.
- Students must be a high school graduate or have a GED.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty representative or employer. At least one letter must be from an Electronics technology instructor.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of three hours with a 2.0 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books, and lab kits.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application and return it to any ACC Financial Aid Office. Please contact the Electronics and Applied Technologies program advisor at 223-6404 for further information. The ACC General Scholarship Application can be obtained in the Financial Aid Office or at:
Application Deadline: April 1st of each year