Purpose: To assist ACC Phi Theta Kappa members.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in all college work.
- Essay explaining future goals, career goals, and community involvement. Explain what you have gained from your education at ACC.
- Member of Phi Theta Kappa ACC Honor Society.
- Worked two or more consecutive semesters before graduation. Attach a letter from current or previous employer stating employment period.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: November 1st