Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Jewelry program.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Must reside in the ACC eight county service area.
- Must be seeking an A.A.S. degree in Jewelry.
- Minimum 2.75 GPA in all college work.
- Must have completed at least 16 credit hours of Jewelry courses.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Enroll in a minimum of eight hours of Jewelry course credit.
- Successfully complete a minimum of eight hours with a 2.75 GPA.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: November 1st