Purpose: To provide recognition and financial assistance to female students, 30 years or older enrolled or enrolling at ACC.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Hold a GPA of at least 2.5 in all college work or have earned a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be a female student 30 years or older.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation) or submit paper application and return it to any
ACC Financial Aid Office.
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year