Purpose: To assist female students, 25 years or older enrolled at ACC.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Minimum 2.7 GPA in all college work.
- Completed at least 9 credit hours at ACC prior to the award.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of nine hours with a 2.7 GPA each semester while on scholarship.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation) or submit paper application and return it to any ACC Financial Aid Office.
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year