Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Photographic Technology program.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Overall GPA of 2.5 in non-photography coursework and an overall 3.5 GPA in photography coursework.
- Successfully completed PHTC 2301 (Intermediate Photography) and PHTC 1341 (Color Photography I).
- Student must demonstrate artistic and technical excellence in photography as determined by the selection committee.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA overall in non-photography coursework and a 3.5 GPA overall in photography coursework.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
- May only be used toward a degree or certificate in Photography at ACC.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online and submit all required attachments, to the ACC Photography Department,
11928 Stonehollow Dr., Austin, TX 78758.
The ACC General Scholarship Application is at:
Application Deadline: November 1st