Purpose: To assist veterans and spouses of veterans attend ACC.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- An applicant for the scholarship must be an honorably discharged veteran of the United States Armed Forces (United States Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, Navy or Coast Guard) or spouse of an honorably discharged veteran. Spouse of a deceased veteran remains eligible unless and until he/she remarries a non-veteran.
- When applying for the scholarship, a student must submit copies of the following documents prior to registration for the class:
Veteran's military discharge form (DD214 or WD-AGO 53-55)
Proof of marriage to veteran (for spouses only)
- Minimum 2.0 GPA overall.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.0 GPA each semester.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year