Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Electronic and Applied Technologies Program (specialization in Nanoelectronics Manufacturing Technology, Automation Robotics, Bio-Instrumentation, Engineering Technology, Renewable Energy or Electronics Technician) or in the ACC Architectural and Engineering Computer Aided Design Program (specialization in Electronic Graphics, Interdisciplinary, Mechanical or Integrated Circuit Layout & Design).
Amount: $2000 for tuition, fees and books.
- Students with previous college work must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Graduating high school seniors must have a minimum 2.75 GPA.
- Must be a high school graduate or have a GED.
- Two letters of recommendation from school staff or employer. At least one letter must be from an instructor in the department.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: May 1st Fall/ Nov 1st Spring
Visit the SEMI website at www.semi.org