Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Fine Arts program.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Majoring in Art at ACC.
- Minimum 2.75 GPA overall.
- Must have a completion rate of at least 70% on attempted course work at ACC.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a recent art instructor.
- Submit up to ten hard copy photographs, digital images, or original works in a portfolio. Slides may be submitted but other methods are preferred.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Maintain a 2.75 GPA overall while on scholarship.
- Enroll and complete a minimum of nine hours each semester.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books, and art supplies only.
- May only be used toward a degree or certificate in Fine Arts at ACC.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online at ww.austincc.edu/foundation.
Submit all required attachments to the ACC Art Department, Rio Grande Campus,
1212 Rio Grande, Austin, TX 78701.
Application Deadline: May 1st Fall/Nov 1st Spring