Purpose: To provide recognition and financial assistance to students currently enrolled in a medical program appropriate in a hospital environment.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Graduated from Akins, Bowie, Crockett, or Travis High Schools.
- Good scholastic standing at ACC.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete the required semester curriculum for the degree plan.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
- Re-application necessary each academic year.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year