Purpose: To provide recognition and financial assistance to incoming freshmen who wish to enroll at ACC.
Amount: The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Have between a 80-89.9 or “B” average in high school.
- May only be used at ACC.
- Texas high school graduate.
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Successfully complete a minimum of nine hours with a 2.5 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
- Scholarships are not renewable.
- Follow any additional requirements set forth by the Star of Texas Fair & Rodeo in their scholarship policy.
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online (www.austincc.edu/foundation).
Application Deadline: May 1st of each year