To assist ACC students of African descent.
- Hold a GPA of at least 2.5 in all college work
- Enroll in a minimum of six hours
- Demonstrate involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Financial need as determined by ACC’s Financial Aid Office
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online or submit the paper application to any ACC Financial Aid Office.
Terms of Scholarship:
- The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA. Students coming out of high school or holding a GED who are awarded a scholarship must achieve a 2.5 GPA after their first semester to maintain the scholarship.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
Application Deadline: June 1st of each year