This is a spring semester award
To assist students pursuing a degree in nursing and a career in providing quality health care.
- Be accepted into and enrolled in the ACC Associate Degree of Nursing program
- Must have a 3.0 GPA overall
- Must enroll in approved curriculum for the degree plan
- Submit an essay demonstrating a sincere commitment for a career in nursing
- Preference will be given to Travis County high school graduates, and/or residents of the district
To apply, complete the ACC General Scholarship Application online.
Terms of Scholarship:
- The number of awards and the dollar amount will be based on the funds available.
- Successfully complete the required semester hours in the Nursing curriculum with a 3.0 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
- A scholarship recipient may apply for a one time renewal of this award.
Application Deadline: November 1st of each year