- Who Represents Me?
- What is my City Council District?
- Legislative Session Dates of Interest
- 2012-13 Biennial Review Estimate by Comptroller's Office
- 2014 Congressional Calendar
- Interim House Committee Charges
- Interim Senate Committee Charges
- Latest Action in Washington
- FACTSHEET - Presidential Budget Request for FY 2014
Welcome to ACC Office of External Affairs
The Office of External Affairs endeavors to establish and support comprehensive programming to expand and sustain the college's external relationships in government, the nonprofit and business community, and the ACC service area. The office serves as the college's primary point of contact with elected and appointed local, state, and federal government officials.
The office develops strategies and activities to ensure consideration by government officials for a range of resources and support. In addition, it holds the charge of overseeing and implementing legislative and regulatory relationships with Congress, the State Legislature, city councils and county commissions, governmental offices and agencies, chambers of commerce and community as related to public policy, and college alumni.
The Special Assistant to the President/CEO oversees the Office of External Affairs which includes:
Governmental and Community Relations
Please let us know if our department can assist you.
Dr. Molly Beth Malcolm
Special Assistant to the President/CEO
Highland Business Center
5930 Middle Fiskville Rd
Austin, TX 78752