Notice of Deadline to file Applications for Place on Ballot--Posted with Texas Secretary of State on June 19, 2014
The filing period to file for a place on the ballot for the positions of Austin Community College District Board of Trustees Places 1, 2 or 3 is from July 19 to August 18, 2014. Applications may be filed at 5930 Middle Fiskville Road room 414.5, between the hours of 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Qualifications for a Board of Trustee Candidate
- Required forms:
- Application for a Place on the ACC General Election Ballot
- Appointment of Campaign Treasurer by a Candidate (form)
- Appointment of Campaign Treasurer by a Candidate (instructions available here)
- Candidate Campaign Finance Report (form)
- Candidate Campaign Finance Report (instructions available here)
- Filing Schedule
- Code of Fair Campaign Practices
For information on submitting forms or notary services, please contact, Alicia Del Rio, Manager, Elections and Government Relations, at (512) 223.7071, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.