Calendar for United States History I (HIST 1301) (Includes links to assignments, deadlines, and study questions)
Calendar for United States History II (HIST 1302) (Includes links to assignments, deadlines, and study questions)
Supplemental Instruction sessions for HIST 1301 (led by Jeff Coop) are taking place in the Learning Lab (Bldg. 2000) on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1:30-3:00.To calculate your final average in the course, use the following steps:
Click here for suggestions for preparing for and taking the exams.
1. Drop your two lowest in-class quiz scores, average the rest, multiply that average by 10, and then by .25 (or 25%). For example, if you averaged an 8 on these quizzes, your result from these calculations will be 20.
2. Multiply your Exam 1 test score by .15 (or 15%).
3. Multiply your Exam 2 test score by .15 (or 15%).
4. Multiply your Exam 3 test score by .2 (or 20%).
5. Estimate your Exam 4 test score, and multiply it by .25 (or 25%).
6. Add up the figures obtained from the calculations in 1 through 5, and you should arrive at your total average.
ACC's resource page for veterans: http://www.austincc.edu/support/veterans/
Student Veterans Association:
National Public Radio broadcast on student veterans: https://www.npr.org/2012/06/11/154432456/program-teaches-vets-how-to-survive-the-classroom