U.S. History I Calendar (for classroom sections only)
U.S. History II Calendar (for classroom sections only)
Supplemental Instruction meeting times (with Jeff Coop): Mondays, 11-12 and Wednesdays, 6-7:30To calculate your final average in the course, use the following steps:
Click here for suggestions for preparing for and taking the exams.
1. Drop your two lowest in-class quiz scores, average the rest, multiply that average by 10, and then by .25 (or 25%). For example, if you averaged an 8 on these quizzes, your result from these calculations will be 20.
2. Multiply your Exam 1 test score by .15 (or 15%).
3. Multiply your Exam 2 test score by .15 (or 15%).
4. Multiply your Exam 3 test score by .2 (or 20%).
5. Estimate your Exam 4 test score, and multiply it by .25 (or 25%).
6. Add up the figures obtained from the calculations in 1 through 5, and you should arrive at your total average.
ACC's resource page for veterans: http://www.austincc.edu/support/veterans/
Student Veterans Association: http://www.studentveterans.org
Heroes Night Out (Cedar Park): http://heroesnightout.org/
National Public Radio broadcast on student veterans: https://www.npr.org/2012/06/11/154432456/program-teaches-vets-how-to-survive-the-classroom
Movies of the silent era and the Great Depression
Movies of the 1940s and 1950s
Movies of the 1960s and 1970s