- Human Anatomy (BIOL 2304 + 2101 lab or equivalent) (Assessment test required for enrollment.)*
- Chemistry (CHEM 1305 and 1105 or equivalent)--No longer required for Associate of Applied Science Degree after Fall 2014.
- English Composition (ENGL 1301)
- Human Physiology (BIOL 2305 + 2102 lab or equivalent) (Assessment test required for enrollment.)*
- Introduction to Microbiology (BIOL 2420 or BIOL 2421)*
* Course must have been completed within the past five (5) years.
Courses to Consider
Consideration will be given during the admissions-selection process for the successful completion at a grade "C" or better by the Feb. 1 application deadline for the following courses:
- Elementary Statistics (MATH 1342 or equivalent)
- Introduction to Psychology (PSYC 2301)
- Introduction to Sociology (SOCI 1301)--No longer required for Associate of Applied Science Degree after Fall 2014.
- Fundamentals of Public Speaking (SPCH 1315 or equivalent)
- Humanities Elective (equivalent)--starting with Fall 2015 class, PHIL 2306 will be the only accepted course.