Our program is nationally accredited through the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Educational Programs (CAAHEP) upon recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP, 8301 Lakeview Parkway, Suite 111-312, Rowlett, TX 75088; (214) 703-8445; Fax (214) 703-8992. www.coaemsp.org ). Accreditation #600063.
The ACC EMSP department reserves the right to make corrections, changes, or additions to departmental policies as needed. Current handbooks are published for each new starting class.
- The certification must have been issued within the 6 months preceding the start of class for EMT. Certification for Advanced EMT/Paramedic must be current .
- Check this page for CPR Requirements
- Criminal Background Checks
- Information Session for EMT
- Information Session Advanced EMT and Paramedic
- EMSP Official Abbreviations
EMS Program Clinicals
- EMT Clinicals