The following are the new required program prerequisites effective Fall 2015:
- HPRS 1106 - Essentials of Medical Terminology (HITT 1305 will still be accepted but not offered after Spring 2015).
- HITT 1301/1001 Health Data Content & Structure*
- BIOL 2404 - Intro to Anatomy & Physiology
- BCIS 1305 - Business Computer Applications (required for AAS degree)
- MATH 1332 - College Mathematics (optional for AAS degree)
* Challenge exam available.
NOTE: For program eligibility, a minimum grade of "C" must be earned in each course.