- 2015-2016 Health Information Technology Student Handbook
- 2014-2015 Medical Coding Student Handbook
- 2014-2015 Health Information Technology Student Handbook
- 2013-2014 Medical Coding Student Handbook
- 2013-2014 Health Information Technology Student Handbook
- 2012-2013 Medical Coding Student Handbook rev 8-30-12
- 2012-2013 Health Information Technology Student Handbook rev 8-30-12
- 2011-2012 Student Handbook rev 3-8-12
- 2010-2011 Student Handbook
- 2009-2010 Student Handbook
- 2008-2009 Student Handbook
- HIPAA Web site
- A&P Modules
- HEP B Exemption Waiver
- Flu Vaccine Record
- ADVANCE for Health Information Professionals
- For the Record Magazine
Computer Lab Info
The Health Science Computer Lab at the Eastview Campus - EVC Room 9209 - is used for Health Information Technology and other health science classes. This lab also has open hours* for general use/study by ACC students.
Please click here to view the full schedule. Note that the schedule is only available to view while on a computer at an ACC Campus. Please be aware that classes can be, and commonly are, scheduled at a moment's notice so make sure to check the schedule often.
*Note: Open lab times are any times where a class or event is not already scheduled.
Additional labs available for your use can be found here: http://www.austincc.edu/support-and-services/tutoring-and-academic-help/student-computer-access